- Fast refund>>100% guaranteed refund.
- You can return items for a refund or exchange within 180 days
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $39
- SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Curious about the rolling pins with patterns?
An embossed rolling pin is a classic wood rolling pin engraved with a design. We offer textured rolling pins handmade from high-quality beech wood (100% food-safe) in Warsaw Poland.
These designed rolling pins gives detailed, seamless designs into your dough. They are perfect gifts! We have Christmas rolling pins, birthdays and for weddings! We also offer personalized rolling pins!
We offer more than 100 patterns that you would love to have! From cute animals, beautiful geometrics patterns and also seasonal options for Christmas, Halloween, Easter and more!
All of our patterns are meticulously detailed and engraved deep into the wood for maximum effectiveness.
Quality and Customer satisfaction is our first priority! We have over 12,000 good customer reviews.
Makes Baking Even More Fun!
Using our rolling pins with designs will bring joy to you and your loved ones and ensure that your cookies, pies and other baking becomes the talk of your town or neighbourhoods!
Baking with these embossing rolling pins is fun, especially for kids! These beautiful decorative rolling pins are also perfect for more than just cookies and pies. Use your new patterned rolling pins for cakes and other sweets or for savory items like homemade noodles or pasta! You can also use our personalized rolling pins to work with clay and other art mediums. Imagine being able to easily give your pottery a beautiful decorative texture in seconds!
How to make butter cookies
“Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.”
230g unsalted butter.
175g confectioner’s (icing) sugar.
1 Egg (room temperature).
1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
1 Teaspoon salt.
400-425g all-purpose flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour and salt, add to wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops are appear dry rather than shiny.
- The secret is to pre-heat well the oven, and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
“Don't worry, I also put the recipe for the cookies with the rolling pin.”
CARE OF THE ROLLING PIN:
- Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Wash dry with a brush first, then if needed with water, soap and dry well before using again!
- Do not wash in a dishwasher and try to avoid prolonged contact with water.
- Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil (Keep away from direct sunlight).
- Do not wash in a dishwasher.
Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil (Keep away from direct sunlight).
⚠️Limited Stock Due To High Demand⚠️
This Is A Great Gift For yourself or your friends！
Click "ADD TO CART" To Get Yours Now!
✈ Worldwide Shipping ✈
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 7-15 days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for! 😉
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
If you do not have a positive experience for any reason, we will do our best to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the purchase. contact us(email@example.com).
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.