- Delivery time>>worldwide 5-15 days
- Handling time>> 8-24 hours after payment.
- Returns>> Fast refund for any dissatisfaction within 30 days, 100% money-back guarantee.
- Shipping>>We got stock in California, USA. We'll arrange the fastest shipping for you.
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $39.90
This kitchen gadget can help you save time cooking and protect your hands from the chilli core, when cooking, you don’t have to worry about chili seeds.
- Safe Pepper corer made of food-grade stainless steel of the blade and handle.
- Quick Just insert and twist, then the stainless steel blade with the serrated edge and sharp inner teeth easily remove the core and seeds.
- SHARP TEETH: Our stainless steel curved blade makes removing seeds from peppers, chilis, vegetables, fruit, etc. So much easier! The sharp teeth grip onto the core and can cut it out with ease!
- STRONG AND DURABLE: The unique design of our stainless steel corer kitchen gadget makes for a great gift that is STRONG and DURABLE and can slice and deseed any fruit, vegetable, and more!
- Great for small to medium size peppers. Also ideal for cucumbers, tomatoes, and apples.
- L x W x H: 22CM x 2.5CM x 2.5CM
1*Stainless Steel Chili Corer Remover
U.S BASED CUSTOMER SERVICEBuying items online shouldn't be a daunting task, so we have our amazing email support team available to assist you. Please contact us if you need assistance.
鉁� Tracking Number Provided For All Orders!
Shipped from our U.S. Warehouse via USPS.
鉁� 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you don't have a positive experience we will do what it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Customer satisfaction is what we strive for!
- We ship to worldwide.馃寧
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- We have warehouses in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia, which can be shipped to your home within 7 days at the earliest.